I’m planning a photo of a courtroom where one of the prop I need is microphone. Another from trash to props project was needed. It turned out pretty much how I wanted and total cost was 0€ so I’m happy.
I started to wonder how tattoos would look like if they were photographs. I took some common objects found in tattoos to the camera club studio. Skull, rose, gun, noose, heart & tophat. JP joined me and we both took photos of these items to see how different our final pictures would be from the same subjects. Fleur-de-lis can be found from unicode (U+269C ⚜) and I used it as a base for the background. I made a photoshop pattern from it and used it with textures and adjustment layers to get the final background.