Found this leaf that looked like a heart and started playing with it. I used bounce flash from the roof to get even light. In photoshop several textures were used to get the final result.
We were playing with the metal detector at the summer cottage and found this really rusty axe head. I thought that this could make a nice battle axe prop. So here’s a little restoration project to make a battle axe. Other items used: cheap mattock (new), old leather jacket and metal button. It’s suprisingly heavy
My photography exhibition ”Kerroksia” (“Layers”) in Art centre Väinölä, Varkaus, Finland 3.9.-28.9.2018. For the silhouette image I used softbox behind me. Works great. I traced the image in Inkscape by hand and imported it in photoshop. I wanted a retro look and choose an appropriate font for that. Heavy grain and color grading finished the
We had a viking/fitness themed photoshoot before easter. We had some trouble finding the props but we managed to get theatrical axe and some leather/fur for ’not so historically accurate’ viking outfit. Axe was more from the knights era but I modified it in photoshop and fur was in small pieces which were photographed on