I wanted a “new model” for my home studio. I first thought of mannequin but then I found a better solution, a skeleton. Suites better for my style. For the introduction image I wanted to test image that mimics old patent applications.
We were playing with the metal detector at the summer cottage and found this really rusty axe head. I thought that this could make a nice battle axe prop. So here’s a little restoration project to make a battle axe. Other items used: cheap mattock (new), old leather jacket and metal button. It’s suprisingly heavy
My photography exhibition ”Kerroksia” (“Layers”) in Art centre Väinölä, Varkaus, Finland 3.9.-28.9.2018. For the silhouette image I used softbox behind me. Works great. I traced the image in Inkscape by hand and imported it in photoshop. I wanted a retro look and choose an appropriate font for that. Heavy grain and color grading finished the