I just wanted to photograph something totally different… I put tennis ball on drill, some acrylic paint and used Godox AD200 to stop the time. AD200 kept up nicely with continuous shooting in minimum power. If I’ll do this again I’ll try:
- Do not crop too tightly
- Try better black background further away. Cover drill with black cloth. (Wear black clothes)
- Grids on flashes to reduce light spill
- Power drill, so it can be started with extension cord.
- Lighter paint color like yellow. Multiple colors.
- Do it in summer time so it’s not so f**cking cold…